COVID-19 reminders for students
If you test positive for COVID-19:
- Report these test results to the university — you will receive an email from the university’s COVID-19 response team with isolation instructions.
- Isolate, monitor for symptoms and wear a face covering in any shared living spaces per the instructions you receive.
- Students living in residence halls need to complete COVID-19 isolation at home, but may isolate in their residence hall rooms, if unable to return home, leaving only to receive medical care.
- During the isolation period, students living in residence halls can arrange for Wellness Meal Pick-ups — view instructions on Campus Dining’s Meal Plan page.
If your roommate tests positive:
- Encourage your roommate to complete the above steps.
- Because you have likely been exposed to COVID-19, you should start taking precautions immediately — these include wearing a face covering for at least 10 days, monitoring for symptoms, and getting tested at least 5 days after the exposure, even if you have no symptoms.
Visit the university's Isolation and Exposure page for more information. If you have a concern about a student who is not following COVID-19 health and wellness guidelines, you can share your concern with the Dean of Students.